The Complexe aquatique Desjardins will reopen its door on Monday, August 10. Below you will find all you need to know before you visit us again in a couple of weeks. Please read the following carefully to ensure you have all the information required to participate in our upcoming activities.
|| OPEN SWIMS ONLY ||
In this first stage of our reopening, our pools will be available for open swims only. Before arriving at the Complexe, each swimmer will be required to make a reservation for an open swim time in order to have access. To allow as many people as possible to use our facilities, and to ensure sanitary measures are being observed, each reservation for an open swim time will grant you a 55-minute access to the pools, starting at the beginning of the swim time you have booked. Click on the image below to view the open swim schedule from August 10 to September 6.
|| HOW TO PROCEED TO BOOK AN OPEN SWIM TIME ||
Please note that an example including images will be available online as of July 31 to help you book a time.
- Before arriving at the Complexe, it will be mandatory that you reserve your spot for the 55-minute open swim time you wish to take part in. For parents who are participating with their child, you will also need to reserve a spot for them.
- To reserve your spot online, visit our online store hosted on Amilia. You will automatically land on the "Registration" tab. You will then be able to select the date and time for your open swim visit (as an example: Tuesday, August 11 at 8 AM in the Myrtha Competitive Pool). You will then have to click on "ACCESS ONLY".
- This will transfer you to a calendar where you will need to select the time you have chosen for your open swim visit (a blue square will be visible, which will allow you to see how many spots are still available).
- By clicking on the blue square, you will then have to select which member in your Amilia account you wish to register for the open swim.
- A fee will show up on your screen and you will have to select it to continue, but do not worry. If you have an annual access card tied to your account, a rebate for the full amount will be applied at checkout and your total will show as zero. At that point, you will have to click on "PURCHASE" to complete your bookings.
Please note that it will be possible to book more than one time in the same day. As an example, if spots are available for 2 consecutive 55-minute swim times, you would be able to book both of them if you want to.
|| START OF THE OPEN SWIM RESERVATIONS ||
Mascouche residents will have the opportunity to book their open swim times as of Friday, July 31 at 9 AM in our online store hosted by Amilia.
Non-residents will be able to book their open swim times as of Monday, August 3 at 9 AM in our online store hosted by Amilia.
People who wish to book via phone will be able to do so as of Monday August 10, by calling us at 450 313-6060.
|| SANITARY MEASURES ||
In accordance with the requirements stated by Quebec's Health officials, each individual visiting us will be required to:
• Wear a mask at all times upon entering the Complexe until they are entering the pool. At that time the mask can be removed and put on your towel;
• Wash hands upon arriving at the Complexe;
• Follow the floor indications at all times;
• Take a shower and use soap before entering the pool, by using the shower available on the boardwalk leading to the pools (soap will be provided);
• Maintain a distance of 2 meters between each person.
Please also note that all swimmers will need to:
• Show up already wearing their bathing suit underneath their clothes;
• Wear a swimming cap;
• Wear the coloured bracelet they will receive at reception;
• Bring their own water bottle (note that glass containers are forbidden) because water dispensers will not be available;
• Bring their own equipment, if needed, as it will not be possible to borrow swimming equipment from the Complexe.
Also important to note :
• It is mandatory to book an open swim time before arriving at the Complexe;
• Showers in the changing rooms will not be available;
• The family changing room will not be available as it will be used to facilitate a flow of people that complies with physical distancing. Therefore, children 10 and up will need to access the appropriate changing room. Children below 10 will be allowed to stay change with their parents.
To ensure your safety, our employees :
• Will thoroughly clean surfaces regularly;
• Are currently ongoing a training on the topic of safety and COVID-19.
|| EXTENDING ALL ANNUAL ACCESS CARDS FOR OPEN SWIMS ||
Taking into account that the Complexe aquatique Desjardins has been closed for about 150 days due to the COVID-19, all annual access cards will be extended accordingly and we will even add an additional 30 days to the extension. This amounts to an extension of 180 days.
We understand that the current situation requires many adjustments that change way things are being done for all of us, and we thank you in advance for your understanding. Our team will do its utmost best to make the upcoming reopening and the next stages as seamless as possible.
We are impatient to see you again !
The Complexe aquatique Desjardins Team